The Penny Rose note: This week, Independent Fashion Bloggers kindly included The Penny Rose in their round up of favorite links of the week. Our blog on Fast Fashion by Sally Esposito was selected.
Reflecting on Fall
Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice The cold weather seems to have well and truly graced our shores this week and as we all scramble to put together something that resembles style whilst also keeping us warm — we are all trying to remember what trends we should be rocking this season, after months in our summer wardrobes. Well, allow this week’s posts to inspire, educate and warm you.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: SEPTEMBER 27TH
- A Casa da Va: Dreaming of a Country Retreat and musing over what to wear
- Adentro Style: Mean’s Trends at NYFW
- Buy Any Means Necessary: The Best and Worst at the Emmys
- Chic All Week: Make It Work At Work
- Fashion’s Fade, Style Is Eternal: The Cold is Coming
- I’ve 2 Tell U: The diary of a fashion student in Milan: Behind the scenes at MFW SS12
- Morbid Glamour: Inspired by Stripes
- Musings of a PR Girl: Life in Fashion PR
- Project Style: How to dress for the office
- Skeletons out of the Closet: Catwalk details
- Sugar & Spice: 5 Key Pieces For AW12
- The Closet Coach: Do I Have To Pay Attention to Trends?
- The Curvy Elle: Happiness should be in fashion
- The Penny Rose: Fast Fashion
- Studs and Sapphires: Best Memories Come From Bad Ideas
- Tickle Me Chic: Harvest Happenings
- Rue de Tres Chic: Smoky Eyes
- To Bruck Ave: NEPALcrystals
- Libby’s (out)Look: When the Stars Go Blue
- Laura Valuta: Fall Fashion