Oh, the beauty that comes with spring—colorful, blooming flowers, thick, velvet green grass, cornflower blue skies, and a new batch of warm weather designs. I’ve handpicked my favorite items from a select list of inspiring, thoughtful designers. Snag one of these bold and expressive pieces for an effortless and stylish transition into spring and on out to summer.
- Heidi Merrick: Heidi Merrick translates the feeling of spending a day at the seaside into the chicest outfit possible. Flowing chiffon dresses and embroidered tops meet structured leather pants and water color painted jackets. What more could you want?
- Emerson Fry: Clean, simple, yet smartly sophisticated, Emerson Fry’s designs evoke a feeling of confidence and power as a woman in the world. Timeless and well made to the last thread, Emerson Fry's pieces are investments you'll wear for a lifetime. But be prepared to make new friends—people will forever be asking you who the amazing designer you're wearing is.
- Misha Nonoo (Nonoo NY): Luxe fabrics, subtle details, and delicate tailoring form the basis for all of Misha Nonoo’s designs. Saturated colors meet crisp white lines while perfectly balanced florals take various shapes. It’s vintage Miami meets socialite L.A. with a strong dose of uptown New York. It’s perfectly wonderful.
- Suno: The pinnacle of print mixing, Suno’s designs have a free and worldly feel to them. There is no fear or hesitation in these bold, blended designs that evoke just a hint of European countryside. With each item you feel like you’ve traveled to another place, or another time, that you just can’t put your finger on.
- Lauren Moffat: Lauren Moffatt has an unrivaled ability to take details from every decade (think '60s mod dresses, '70s chevron stripes, and '80s snap buttons) and turn them into the most wearable, fun pieces around. Each item is modern, bright, light-hearted, and utterly lovable.
- Mara Hoffman: Channel your inner bohemian beach goddess and slip into something by Mara Hoffman. Tribal patterns, beads upon beads, and neon splashes are embedded in all of her tropical, aloha filled designs. It's vacation in a garment.