Here's a rundown of what I'm looking forward to wearing once the weather starts to cool down:
1. I can't live without a cozy sweater for fall. Wear it alone, and then eventually layer it under a vest or heavier coat. It's always a must-have.
2. A cute, girlier version of a sweatshirt for easy weekends.
3. Leather or leather-like leggings. I've been resisting these for too long. They are cool and can be worn with everything.
4. Over the knee boot. With skinny jeans or leggings, skirts and dresses. These boots are the perfect heel height, have an elegant but tough look and will be worn forever.
5. After lusting over the varying designer incarnations of this leopard print slip on, I can't let this more affordable version get away from me. They are "it" this season.
6. A touch of color in the form of a simple cross body bag.