If I could, every week I would go shopping at Legion, a San Francisco women's boutique. Owner Sydney Pfaff never ceases to amaze me with her savvy buying skills and her beautifully curated boutique. I have a permanent crush on everything in the store. And so, I wanted to feature some of the new items that have just rolled in for fall. From color blocked dresses from Ali Golden to a sweet sweatshirt with a charming print by Kowtow, to Primecut bags, and that stunner of a necklace from Stella Flourescent, this fall is all about updating your wardrobe. Discover one-of-a-kind pieces and long-time closet staples at one of my favorite places to shop: Legion.
Here are 10 things that just came into stock (and that I'm crushing on):
1. Ali Golden Colorblock Dress $214 (new line!)
2. Barrow Curve Necklace $66
3. Kowtow Volute Dress $168
4. Kowtow Figurine Sweater $150
5. Hackwith Palmer Dress $186
6. Stella Fluorescent Shapes Necklace $240
7. Primecut Leather and Grey Bag $166
8. Cold Picnic Malpais Bucket Bag $308
9. Dealtry Holding Hathor Scarf $225
10. Wildsam Field Guide Brooklyn $18
Visit Legion in person at 679 Clay St., San Francisco, or check out the online shop at legionsf.com. Bonus: sale items are up to 50 percent off.